Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved




Eagles Claims Management is a trading style of Mendes & Barradas Ltd.

Mendes & Barradas Ltd undertakes a personal injury referral service under temporary permission granted by the Financial Conduct Authority to

carry out claims management activities. Firm Reference Number: 834280. Details found here:

Mendes & Barradas Ltd is registered with ICO under registration No ZA268911.

Registered in England No. 10854563. VAT number 280 2622 23

 Registered office: 10 Susans Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom, BN21 3HA

*"No win no fee" is subject to the solicitor firm agreeing to take on your case. There are a few rare exceptions when other costs may be applicable which can constitute but are not limited to disbursements:

 Insurance; Cancelling the contract with your solicitor outside the cooling off period; Non co-operation with your solicitor; Missing medical appointments. Your solicitor can explain these in more detail.

Road Traffic Accidents

Why making a claim ?

Road traffic accidents are unfortunately all too common. If you have been injured in an accident caused by another driver, whether the other driver was speeding, distracted at the wheel or over the drink-drive limit then you could find you are eligible to make a personal injury claim.

Accidents on the roads could injure the driver or passengers of a vehicle, or even other road users such as pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists. By law you must have a valid car insurance policy in place in order to legally drive a vehicle on the UK’s roads, and if you are injured in an accident that was caused by somebody else, you can pursue a claim against the other driver.

Even if they are uninsured or they flee the scene of the accident and can’t be traced, the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) could help you to claim the compensation you are entitled to for your injuries. There’s no need to feel guilty about making a claim for personal injury compensation, as insurance companies exist to ensure that you are compensated if you are hurt.

What should you do after a road traffic accident?

If you have suffered injuries in a road traffic accident, there are a number of things you can do which will be helpful if you later decide to make a claim. Here are a few examples:

  • Try to get the details of the other party involved in the accident – if you are injured then police should attend and will normally take details for both parties

  • If you can, get details of any witnesses to the accident too

  • If you have a camera with you, or even your mobile phone, try to get some photos of the vehicles involved and the road conditions, if they are relevant (for example, if it’s snowing or wet)

  • Get medical attention for your injuries – you’ll need to provide a copy of your medical report detailing your treatment in order to make a claim

  • Take photos of your injuries, if possible


It’s important to point out that you don’t have to do any of these things in order to make a claim, but that they can be helpful. 

Please note: We can also help you recover your vehicle damages, storage/recovery costs and provide you with car hire.

How to make a claim

In order to get the compensation that you deserve, get in contact with Eagles Claims Management.

Give us a call on 01323 431862 or make a claim online and one of our dedicated member of staff back to you as soon as possible.

Other Claim types